Welcome to Heart to Hart's Personal Page!
On September 30, 2018, I will hike the Grouse Grind for the first time in 24 years living in Vancouver, in support of the Alzheimer Society of B.C. Climb for Alzheimer’s is a team oriented fitness fundraising experience.
With your generosity, we can make a difference to estimated over70,000 British Columbians and 564,000 Canadians who are currently affected by Alzheimer disease and related dementias.
** Specifically, for fiscal year April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018, donations helped fund programs and services around BC, such as:
1. Participants completing education sessions - 7,491
2. Number of education and awareness participants - 9,017
3. Number of caregiver meetings - 1,155
4. Number of support groups around BC - 104
5. Number of phone calls to our Resource Centres - 26,408
6. Number of phone and in-person contacts - 36,690
Your donation dollars DO count! Join me in ending the stigma of Alzheimer’s disease as it isn't just about our parents' generation – it's about ours. Thank you again and we invite you all on the top at our Summit Celebration on September 30, 2018 to cheer us on as we complete our journey!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.