In its eighth year, Climb for Alzheimer’s is a fun and exhilarating team-based event that raises funds and awareness for the Alzheimer Society of B.C. at Grouse Mountain.
You can participate in the Climb for Alzheimer’s in either of two ways:
- Do the Grouse Grind®- The Grind® is an invigorating 2,830 step hike up Grouse Mountain.
- Do the Summit Stroll - The Summit Stroll is inclusive of seniors, families and those with health or mobility issues who may experience barriers in going up the Grouse Grind®.
Schedule for the day:
- Registration begins at 8:30am
- Opening Ceremony begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Warm-up begins at 9:15 a.m.
- Summit Stroll begins at 9:15 a.m.
- Climbing the Grouse Grind® begins at 9:20 a.m.
- Event concludes 12:30 p.m.